IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are visiting the UK for July and August 2019. All orders placed from 1st June to 15th August 2019 will be completed in September 2019. Orders placed from 16th August 2019 will be completed within the usual 6-8 week time frame.
Preserve flower petals or fragments of fabric from your wedding gown or veil in these striking and unique keepsake pendants.
We carefully set your wedding elements in high grade jewellery clay along with any shimmers or flecks you desire.
We can work with
- wedding flowers
- artificial flowers
- dried flowers
and many other elements you may wish to remind you of your big day.
Pendant size - approx 25mm diameter
Materials - Jewellery grade clay and silver plated pendant backing.
Colours available: Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8 weeks from receiving your elements
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece. Colour option charts can be found here.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.
******* Please Note *******
When you place your order, you are agreeing to the understanding that some flowers change colour as they dry, they may darken or change tone and some flowers just do not dry well. If you’d like to talk any specific flowers before you order then please send me a message. Some flowers may also change colour slightly over time.
All keepsakes are carefully hand crafted and will not look like they have been manufactured by machine. There may be moulding seams visible, small bubbles and other marks making your keepsake a totally unique piece of art. Every piece I create is one of a kind and these small variances are all part of the charm of a handmade item.
You will receive care instructions with your finished product, please follow these care instructions to keep your piece looking its best.