IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are visiting the UK for July and August 2019. All orders placed from 1st June to 15th August 2019 will be completed in September 2019. Orders placed from 16th August 2019 will be completed within the usual 6-8 week time frame.
Preserve wedding flowers from your big day in these striking and unique keepsake bangles.
We carefully press and preserve your flowers before setting them in high grade jewellery resin along with any shimmers or flecks you desire.
Internal diameters - 63mm, 69mm or 72mm
Bangle depths - 15mm or 25mm
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8 weeks from receiving your DNA elements
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.
******* Please Note *******
When you place your order, you are agreeing to the understanding that some flowers change colour as they dry, they may darken or change tone and some flowers just do not dry well. If you’d like to talk any specific flowers before you order then please send me a message. Some flowers may also change colour slightly within the resin over time.
All keepsakes are carefully hand crafted and will not look like they have been manufactured by machine. There may be small air bubbles and moulding seams visible. Every piece I create is unique and these small variances are all part of the charm of a handmade item.
You will receive care instructions with your finished product, please follow these care instructions to keep your piece looking its best.