***Covid-19 - please note, due to current supply chain issues it may take 12 weeks to create any of our sterling silver, gold or rose gold keepsakes.***
Our Altheon rings are sterling silver stacking rings, perfect for keeping your precious DNA elements preserved and close by at all times.
From locks of baby hair & preserved breastmilk to cremations ashes & fragments of clothing, we can make something special to include any of your treasured items.
Popular inclusions include:
If you can think of it we'll think of a way to make it work in a beautiful piece of jewellery for you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Material: Sterling silver ring with DNA inclusions set in resin
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Bands available: Twisted or Plain
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8-10 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 8-10 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.