***Covid-19 - please note, due to current supply chain issues it may take 12 weeks to create any of our sterling silver, gold or rose gold keepsakes.***
Always keep a part of your loved one close with our Navitas cremation ashes ring.
We respectfully cast your loved one's ashes into high grade jewellery resin and elegant sterling silver ring mounts.
The delicate ring bands make these ideal stacking rings or graceful stand alone pieces.
Choose your colourants from our option charts to fully customize your special ring.
Please feel free to ask to ask any questions you have.
Material: Sterling silver ring with DNA inclusions set in resin
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Round 7mm bezel
Bands available: Twisted or Plain
Sizes available: J 1/2 to T 1/2 (US sizes 5 - 10)
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8 weeks from receiving your DNA elements
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 6-8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.