Elodie Ring - hammered 14k gold filled
Our Elodie rings are ideal for keeping your precious DNA elements preserved and close by at all times.
The ring band has a gorgeous hammered texture and because each ring is hand crafted you can be sure your keepsake will be totally unique.
From locks of baby hair and preserved breast milk to cremations ashes and fragments of clothing, we can make something special to include any of your treasured items.
Popular inclusions include:
- umbilical cord
- locks of hair
- cremation ashes
- pet fur
- pet cremation ashes
- fragments of fabric/wrap-scrap
- dehydrated placenta
If you can think of it we'll think of a way to make it work in a beautiful piece of jewellery for you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Material: 14K gold filled ring with DNA inclusions set in jewellery grade resin
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Bands available: Textured
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8-10 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 8-10 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.