Our delicate Ellipse rings are available in sterling silver, 14k gold filled or 14K rose gold filled, perfect for keeping your precious elements preserved and close by at all times.
From cremations ashes to baby hair & preserved breast milk, we can make something truly special to include any of your treasured elements.
Popular inclusions include:
If you can think of it we'll think of a way to make it work in a beautiful piece of jewellery for you.
Material: Solid Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Filled or 14k Rose Gold Filled Ring with DNA inclusions set in jewellery grade resin
Colours: Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Gold & Rose Gold - Oval 6mm x 8mm or Silver Oval 13mm x 18mm
Bands available: Plain
Sizes available: H- T1/2 (US Ring sizes 4 to 10)
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 6-8 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 6-8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.