***Covid-19 - please note, due to current supply chain issues it may take 12 weeks to create any of our sterling silver, gold or rose gold keepsakes.***
Our Linnet, double bezel rings are perfect if you have several DNA elements you wish to incorporate into one special piece of keepsake jewellery.
From locks of baby hair & preserved breast milk to cremations ashes & fragments of clothing, we can make something special to include any of your treasured items.
Popular inclusions include:
We can usually create keepsakes using any elements you desire, even if you have something in mind that isn’t listed above.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Material: Sterling silver ring with DNA inclusions set in jewellery grade resin.
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Double round, bezels 8mm diameter
Bands available: Plain
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 6-8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.