***Covid-19 - please note, due to current supply chain issues it may take 12 weeks to create any of our sterling silver, gold or rose gold keepsakes.***
Our Rukie double band rings are solid sterling silver, perfect for keeping your precious elements preserved and close by at all times. From locks of baby hair & preserved breast milk to cremations ashes & fragments of clothing, we can make something special to include any of your treasured items.
Popular inclusions include:
umbilical cord flecks
locks of baby hair
pet cremation ashes
fragments of fabric/wrap-scrap
If you can think of it we will find a way to make it work in a beautiful piece of jewellery for you.
Material: Sterling silver ring with DNA inclusions set in jewellery grade resin.
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Round 7mm bezel
Bands available: Twisted or Plain
Sizes available: H-T1/2 (US Ring sizes 4 to 10)
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8-10 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece. Refer to our option charts here.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created 8-10 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.