DNA Keepsake Cufflinks
These DNA keepsake cufflinks are perfect to keep your precious elements preserved and close by at all times.
From locks of baby hair or cremations ashes to grains of sand or baby umbilical cord flakes, we can make something special to include any of your treasured elements.
These cufflinks make excellent anniversary gifts and are perfect to preserve some wedding flower petals or perhaps sand or earth from the place you got married.
Some of our most popular inclusions are: breastmilk, locks of hair, pet fur, placenta/umbilical cord, fragments of clothing, sand, cremations ashes, pet fur, pet ashes and wedding flowers.
Currency Switcher - All prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars by default. Please select your local currency from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
Cufflink colours: silver tone or gunmetal finish.
Resin colours: for shimmer, glitter and fleck choices please refer to our option charts.
The jewellery grade resin used to enclose your precious elements can be tinted with any colour your heart desires and we offer a wide range of shimmers, glitters and flecks.
Current turn around time: 6-8 weeks from receiving your DNA inclusions.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout, adding details of elements and colour choices in “add note to order” section.
3) You will receive an email with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when your package arrives in the studio.
5) Your finished items will be ready to send home to you approx. 8 weeks from the date we received your elements.