Breastfeeding can be such a special time for Mumma and Bubba, it can also be a terribly difficult and trying time. Whatever your nursing journey looks like you may want to commemorate it with a beautiful piece of DNA keepsake jewellery.
These charm beads are perfect to keep your breastmilk preserved in a pretty piece of jewellery. As well as your preserved breastmilk your bead may contain practically anything that you hold dear, elements such as:
- locks of baby hair
- umbilical cord
- dried placenta
- dried flowers
- grains of sand
- fragments of baby clothing
- baby teeth
- frgments of baby blankets
We carefully preserve your breastmilk through a process of heat and chemical treatments. We then set this preserved breastmilk in crystal clear, jewellery grade resin along with any tints, glitters or shimmers you desire. If you're not sure what to include in your bead please get in touch and we will work together to design your perfect piece.
Currency Switcher - All prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars by default. Please select your local currency from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
Colours available: Resin colours are hand mixed and any colour can be created.
Shimmers/glitters/flecks: Option Charts can be found here.
Bead cores: sterling silver, gold tone or rose gold tone.
Shapes available: Smooth or Faceted
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current turn around time: 6-8 weeks from receiving your DNA inclusions.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece. Please refer to our options charts for choices.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please include your colour choices and element details in “add note to seller”.
3) We will email you with instructions of how to post your precious elements to us and we will confirm all your design details.
4) We will let you know when your parcel arrives.
5) Your keepsake will be ready to send home to you 6-8 weeks after we receive your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.