14K Gold Filled DNA Keepsake Ring
14k Gold Filled DNA Keepsake Ring
These gorgeous 14k gold filled rings are perfect to keep your precious elements preserved and close by at all times. From locks of baby hair & preserved breastmilk to cremations ashes & fragments of clothing, we can make something special to include any of your treasured items.
Popular inclusions include:
- umbilical cord flecks
- locks of baby hair
- cremation ashes
- dried wedding flowers
- pet fur
- pet cremation ashes
- fragments of clothing/ fabric
- dehydrated placenta
If you can think of it we'll think of a way to make it work in a beautiful piece of jewellery for you.
We also offer DNA keepsake pendants, Pandora style beads, earrings and cufflinks and bespoke pieces.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Currency Switcher - All prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars by default. Please select your local currency from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner.
Material: 14k Gold Filled Ring with DNA inclusions set in jewellery grade resin
Colours available: resin avaible in any colour. Please refer to our option charts for shimmer, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Round 6mm bezel
Bands available: Plain or Twisted
Sizes available: H- T 1/2 (US Ring sizes 4 to 10)
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current Turn Around Time: 8 weeks from receiving your DNA samples
Finding Your Ring Size
Most local jewellers will offer a free finger measuring service. If you prefer to find your ring size at home this is a very useful link.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements, shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece. Please check our option charts here.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please include details of your DNA elements, ring band choice, colour choices and any other design details to “Add a note to your order”.
3) You will receive an email with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when your elements arrive with us.
5) Your keepsakes will be completed approximately 8 weeks from the date we received your elements.