Breastmilk jewellery is used to commemorate a mother's breastfeeding journey. Whether you found breastfeeding amazing, challenging or a mix of both, breastmilk jewellery is a unique way to remember those special hours, days or even years of nursing your little one.
Each mother's milk has its own colour and consitency, making each piece of breastmilk jewellery unique to its owner.
We take a small sample of your milk and solidify it using our proven preservation process. This soldified "milky stone" is then ground down and expertly set in the bead shape and design of your choice.
To fully personlaise your charm bead you may add a little shimmer, glitter, fleck or resin tint. Please refer to our option charts. The most popular additions to breastmilk are
Pale white gold shimmer
You may also wish to include another element in your bead. Some of the most popular combinations are:
Breastmilk & umbilical cord flecks
Breastmilk & baby hair
Breastmilk & placenta
Colours available: Resin colours are hand mixed and any colour can be created. Please see our colour option charts for shimmers, glitter and fleck options.
Shapes available: Smooth or Faceted
Sizes available: 14mm x 7mm or 12mm x 6mm
Stock available: Made to order
Customisation available: yes
Current turn around time: 8 weeks from receiving your DNA inclusions.
How to order
1) Decide what DNA elements and shimmers, glitters or flecks you would like to include in each keepsake piece.
2) Place your order through our checkout. Please leave details of your elements and colour choices in “add note to your order”.
3) We will email you with full instructions of how to post your precious elements to us.
4) We will let you know when we receive your elements.
5) Your precious keepsake will be created appoximately 8 weeks after receiving your elements.
If you have any questions please get in touch, we can't wait to create a special keepsake for you.